Old versionsSee all
The LOTE Rubric Maker saves assessment sheets in Microsoft Word. This allows teachers to amend and adapt the wording of rubrics to suit their particular needs.
In these examples the layout or wording may have been changed for several reasons:
- to focus only on relevant elements of standards, progression points or progression measures;
- to focus on a specific task or product;
- to adapt/simplify wording for students;
- to emphasise an aspect of assessment;
- to avoid undue repetition